Holiday in Bulgaria: what is the weather and temperature in November?
Bulgaria is a country on the Balkan Peninsula in southeastern Europe. Bulgaria gives you the opportunity to stay in almost any time of the year. This contributes to the climate and geographical location.
Weather in Bulgaria in November, contributes to acquaintance with the wonderful beaches, mountain resorts and therapeutic recreation. For tourists from Russia, Bulgaria has always been an attractive community of language and mentality.
What is the weather like in November?
November in Bulgaria can be just as good as any other month. Although the Bulgarian resorts this season: the sea is already cold, and the mountain resorts have not enough snow.
November is a month of autumn when the summer heat is far behind, but warm days are still possible.
to content ↑
The temperature of the air and water
The temperature in November on the black sea coast of Bulgaria can reach +20 ° C and even higher. The sea maintains a temperature of 13-15ºC. Although by the end of the month is possible, even freezing and the air temperature can drop below zero.
In the Central regions the temperature may be lower because of the remoteness from the sea, which retains heat – 6-11ºC.
I dream to visit Bulgaria? Find out herewhat documents do I need to visit the country.
The particular weather conditions
Like any autumn month November does not exclude rain and thunderstorms. The wind might strengthen. The black sea has large storms, and November in this regard is no exception.
Autumn vacation in Bulgaria
Holidays in November has its advantages: lower prices for transport and hotels, it becomes a small flow of tourists. It all has a pleasant rest, gives the opportunity to relax and enjoy the beauties of Bulgaria.
Vacation in November can be very nice, if it is properly prepared.
How to dress?
Unstable weather of November makes its own rules when selecting the holiday wardrobe. You need to be prepared and to heat and to cold. Need an umbrella and a windbreaker, since the wind gusts on the coast of the umbrella may suffer. Shoes should be comfortable and quick drying. Swimsuit can also come in handy if you choose to stay health resorts.
Where better to go?
Places to stay in November very diverse. If you choose the coast, and in autumn there is something to see. The main attractionsthat would be worth to pay attention, and good autumn weather. It parks, cathedrals, museums, natural and historical monuments.
A bottle of traditional wine or brandy, rose water for beauty, sendoh for richness of food - what else to bring from Bulgaria, read here.
Big citiessuch as Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna, Burgas attracts lovers of cognitive tourism.
But it is better to combine education with rehabilitation and relaxation in November to choose a health resorts. For those wishing to improve their health in Bulgaria, too many possibilities.
- Resorts of Sandanski and Velingrad are useful for the treatment of respiratory, gastrointestinal tract, endocrine system.
- The resort Hisar cures hypertension and urolithiasis.
- Resort Devin has beneficial effects on musculoskeletal system.
- For wine lovers it will be interesting to try the famous enoterapiya resorts have Starosele.
What to do in the country at this time?
In Bulgaria, diverse options for recreation - this beach and ski resorts, but the November weather makes this holidaynot available. However, Bulgaria offers other opportunities for entertainment.
The sea in Bulgaria in November is cold, but still lovelysea air, the sound of the waves.
November is not a beach holiday, but provides plenty of fun and entertainment.
Enough to breath the sea air and to see the magnificent seascapes on the following beaches resorts:
- Sunny beach;
- Golden Sands;
- Barbara , and others.
Excursions and entertainment
The Cape attracts and as natural object and as historical value. Unique monument of nature: the high cliffs of the Cape juts out into the sea, splashing and beating against the rocks far below. An unforgettable sensation of flight.
The Cape went down in history as the site of the feat of Russian Admiral Fyodor Ushakov in 1791, during the liberation of Bulgaria from the Ottoman invaders.
- Will be good in November and Botanical garden in the Palace of Queen Maria in Balchik.
- For those wishing to make a pilgrimage or to join the Christian culture, it will be interesting monastery of St. George in Pomorie, or the churches of the assumption and of Saint Nicholas in Varna.
- Sofia, capital of Bulgaria, inexhaustible to study with their churches, museums, monuments.
- Plovdiv monuments attract not only Bulgarian, but also in world history. Will impress the monument to the Soviet soldier Alyosha, on the hill of the liberators, which is especially prized Soviet tourists.
- In any weather, interesting visits to Nessebar, an ancient city that holds a history not only of Bulgaria, but also the Roman Empire.
Near Golden Sands is one of the most important historical monuments of Bulgaria - Aladja monastery. What is remarkable about this object, read our article.
Holidays and festivals
On 1 November we have a holiday "Day of national awakeners", in Bulgaria called people, promoting cultural and educational enlightenment and the revival of Bulgaria.
In honor of this holiday in the Bulgarian libraries festivities.
Offers a renowned wine salons, in parallel, the exhibition meat and dairy products:
- in Sofia from 8 to 11 November is the wine salon of Salon de Vin, which includes wine tasting;
- from 6 to 9 November, the exhibition of dairy products World of Milk;
- Meatmania is the most prestigious exhibition for meat products in Sofia.
Bulgaria nice and welcoming in any season. Although November is one of the most unattractive for the holiday months, it can be appreciated.
See in this videowhat the weather may be in Bulgaria in November: