Weather and temperature in Sharm El Sheikh in December
In ancient times in Egypt arose one of the greatest civilizations of the world. All life in the area depends on water, and gives it the longest river in the world Nile.
Originating in the mountains of Ethiopia and the swamps in southern Sudan, the biggest African countries the Nile flows North into the Mediterranean sea.
Bordered by Jordan, Libya and Sudan, and is bordered by the Red sea. Say it in Arabic, but with a frantic development of tourism master and European. Use the Egyptian pound.
Weather in December
The Charm has a tropical climate with low humidity, the unusual residents of the rest of the world.
The beauty of the country in a mild climate this time of year - the temperature never soars beyond 32 degrees and never falls below 0.
Air temperature depending on the district ranges from 23.6 to 26.2 degrees at the beginning of the month, and in the middle and the end in the country can be a little cooler, but by the time bedtime the temperature drops to about 20 degrees.
The sea warmed up to 19-20 degrees, making Egypt so attractive to the conquerors of the waves.
What to see?
Holidays in Sharm El-Sheikh in December, traditionally the start of sightseeing:
- the mountains of Sinai, such as the mountain of Moses;
- nearby St. Catherine's monastery with the burning Bush;
- The old part of town and Bazaar, where you can find sweets, spices, carpets, hookahs and leather goods. Here are all the colors of Africa.
What medicines to take to Egypt, and which ones to leave home? The answer to the question look at this article.
Holidays and festivals, held annually in December:
- Muslim religious holidays of Ashura;
- Giza - the Sphinx festival;
- Cairo film festival, one of the largest in the world;
- December 23 - Victory day and the symbol of the end of the Suez crisis.
Sharm El Sheikh tourists ' eyes
What to do?
- two national nature reserve, which is surrounded by Sharm Nabq and RAS Mohammed, where you can admire the sand dunes, dive into sea and find a Barracuda or a shark or meet a Fox, Gazelle, hyena or even white storks;
- Cairo and the iconic pyramids of Giza;
- coloured canyon - the wind has formed bizarre forms of mesmerizing multicolored sand;
- Nawamis prehistoric buildings from a block of sand, the purpose of which is not known so far;
- in Serabit El-Khadem was once mined turquoise there is the temple of the goddess, which should help in this endeavor. He doesn't preserved, but to explore the abandoned and mysterious places of extraction of turquoise, to descend into the mine will be interesting to the curious traveller;
- the Dolphinarium;
- ride on the ATV;
- camel riding;
- you can still get acquainted with the culture of the Bedouins and visit them for tea.
Because the charm is in the Bay, the winds do not disturb the rest on the beach. It is worth remembering that the resort expanse for corals, because to enter the water either in shoes or pontoon.
The main industry of Sharm El-Sheikh - external and home tourism, thanks to its dramatic landscape, year-round dry climate with long hot summers and warm winters, and long stretches of natural beaches.
Its waters are bright and tranquil almost all year and have become popular for various water sports, particularly recreational scuba diving and snorkeling.
There where carousing and scientific tourism with diversity in marine types of life; 250 different coral reefs and over a thousand species of fish.
Being near the Red sea, guaranteed to be one of the most beautiful underwater scenery and warm water making this an ideal place to dive.
On the beach there are many activities:
- diving is possible;
- scuba diving;
- testing the descent in a kayak and a canoe.
When diving you can see a hammerhead shark, Barracuda, perch-Antilles, Gubanov-Napoleon wrasse, trevallies andfish-surgeons, stingrays, manta rays, Moray eels and crocodile fish.
As Souvenirs it is necessary to consider not only traditional statues of the gods of the Egyptian Pantheon, or papyrus, but also on a variety of essential oils, jewelry.
What to bring from Egypt? Variety of Souvenirs and their secret meanings - in this article.
And to go to the food marketto feast on figs, halva, baklava and other Oriental sweets. Do not be redundant and massage oils, washcloths and other pleasures for Spa treatments.
Russian travellers do not need to worry about obtaining a visa to visit Egypt - it is enough only the passport, which is valid for six months after entry, a visa issue on arrival in the city.