Where to move in Russia: cities and regions where it is good to work and live
You caught yourself ever thinking that you want to move from their own city? Moreover, no matter what was the cause. The problem occurs in other – how correctly to choose the future place of residence? Where to go? In what Russian city to live? It is necessary to understand in detail.
- Where to move to?
- From Moscow
- From The North
- From small towns
- With a child
- Where better to live?
- Life in the South of Russia
- Life in the North of Russia
- Which cities are the best environment?
- Where more jobs and higher wages?
- Where cheaper housing and accommodation?
- Moving to the sea
- The move to the Crimea or Sochi – where better?
Where to move to?
In Russia more than a thousand settlements, and in each of them there is the man not satisfied with his place, for one reason or another.
Suppose you live in Moscow. The choice of a new place must be approached intelligently.
In recent years, this city has all European features – the overcrowding, the long hours of traffic jams, polluted air. So unwittingly, many residents are thinking about where to go from this metropolis.
First and foremost, pay attention to the suburbs. If you do not want to change your workplace, you can always move to the next city:
If this is not suitable, there is another option – to leave in Northern capital – Saint Petersburg. Here more quiet, the cars on your way you will meet much less.
Do you wish to leave the European part of Russia? Then a good substitute Moscow there are such citiesas:
From The North
In the North before was high wages. For this reason, many people endured severe cold, which adversely affected their health. After a protracted economic crisis , the situation changed. Where better to leave these frosty regions?
First and foremost, pay attention to the middle lane. These include:
- Ryazan oblast;
- Ivanovo oblast;
- Kostroma oblast;
- Tver oblast;
- Tula oblast;
- Moscow oblast;
- Bryansk oblast;
- Vladimir oblast;
- Kaluga oblast;
- Smolensk oblast;
- Lipetsk oblast;
- Nizhny Novgorod oblast;
- Pskov oblast;
- The Yaroslavl oblast.
For permanent residency, you can select one of the cities "Golden ring of Russia". They are all located in the middle lane. Read about these settlements here.
Summers here much longer, and the climate is much milder. If you decide to move to South city, then prepare yourself for acclimatization. How long it will last depends on the individual characteristics of the organism. This is a very difficult test.
From small towns
You live in a small village? Then you probably tried to get into the big city. But young people often can't afford Moscow or Petersburg. However, such cities as Ufa, Rostov-on-don or Tyumen will be a perfect choice. Especially if you have serious life plans.
If you are not satisfied with the vanity even in a small locality, you can always get poisoned in the village. It is understood that today the workfor which paid, in such places the little. But today, thanks to the Internet you can work remotely.
You need to consider many factors. For example, in the big city a lot of fun, there is always somewhere to go. Salaries also differ. But there are cons:
- To get to many places from the city's outskirts by car is very difficult, especially after worktime;
- Gasoline is more expensive, than in the regions;
- Large human aggregations, which are difficult to get used to for a long time;
- Not everyone can beneficial to cling to the good life in the big city.
With a child
The choice of a Russian city is difficultif you have a small child. After all, children want a better life. First of all, you need to consider such criteriaas:
- Comfort. It is necessary to consider that all the necessary was there and not had to travel far in kindergarten, school, groceries , etc.;
- Security. This includes environmental setting. Should not children to ride in a heavily polluted city;
- The availability of space in the kindergarten and school;
- A sufficient number of higher educational institutions. It will be enough of one but worth.
- Worthy medical institutions and the proximity of their location;
- Any climatic zone. Many children are hard to tolerate acclimatization, therefore, do not dramatically change the climate, find a city with similar weather conditions.
Consider these factors and pick locality under own needs. Especially because most cities already meet these requirements.
Where better to live?
Life in the South of Russia
If we talk about the southern regions of Russia, it is best to live in Krasnodar Krai. Generosity and fertility – this is famous for Krasnodar. Temperature changes here occur rarely, so the climate is mostly temperate. There are more than 1,000,000 people, but it is almost unnoticed, as the hustle and bustle – at a minimum.
Krasnodar is located in one of the best places to stay. It is located on the so-called "Golden line". This is the 45th parallelwhich is located between the equator and the North pole. This explains the mild climate of the city.
Large plants in Krasnodar are missing, outages and jobs virtually no. The city is well developed business. The average salary is 35,000 rubles per month.
Life in the North of Russia
Due to global warming the climate is changing in different regions of Russia. In Siberia today, the winter became more warmthan it was 10 years ago.
Tyumen will be the perfect choice of future place of residence. This city is the oil and gas capital of the Russian Federation. It is here that produces the largest amount of oil. Plus high wages, minus the abominable environmental conditions.
In Irkutsk there is a place which attracts more migrants from different cities. This is lake Baikal. Find out what is so remarkable is the lake from this article.
Second Siberian city in which to live is Irkutsk. The salary here is much lower, but this does not prevent the inhabitants of the productive work. People jobs are giving many businesses and factories.
According to statistics, a better life in Siberia takes place in:
- Tomsk region;
- Omsk region;
- Novosibirsk region;
- Krasnoyarsk Krai.
The climate here will sustain far not everyone. Summer is often shortand winter is long and cold.
In Altai Krai and the Republic of Khakassia the best conditions in order to develop the business case. And in Novosibirsk – the highest salaries among the population in the whole Siberia.
In many Siberian regions with a high level of culture. Actively developing the old museums, new theaters and other establishments.
No wonder they say that Siberia is an unusual part of Russia. Here modern technology perfectly combined with traditional Russian traditions.
Which cities are the best environment?
Very important for the person 's environmental situation. If the city is contaminated, it is impossible to breathe and live well. To the pure Russian settlements include:
The statistics show that in these cities the best environmental conditions for human life. As determined by this rating? Experts gathers the necessary information from enormous amountssources. These include:
- Print and electronic press;
- The stories of citizens;
- Informing the government and other public organizations.
Where more jobs and higher wages?
Every Russian region is different. One of the criteria is the level of wages. The average allowance for a month in Russia 20 000 – 25 000 rubles.
In what area is more profitable to work with? This issue significantly affects the income of the industry, which employs certain categories of citizens. For example:
- Involved in the mining industry – 45 000 rubles;
- Wages financier – 50 000 roubles;
- Workers in the oil and gas industry – 70 000 – 80 000 rubles.
Where such wages? Strange it not Moscow and not St. Petersburg.
The highest salaries in the following regions:
- Chukotka Autonomous Okrug;
- Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug;
- Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug;
- Nenets Autonomous Okrug;
- Tyumen oblast;
- Novosibirsk oblast.
A large advantage is that in these regions many employers offer jobs on a rotational basis with the provision of housing. In addition, you can come here and do without money, since food is also included. So people from all over the country are going to earn it on the North.
In Siberia there is another city with a large enough number of vacancies is Omsk. Read here about Omsk and its attractions.
In addition to good money pay people businesses, there are several regions where most of the vacancies.
In the rating are the following locations:
- Moscow. It is believed that in the capital of Russia a huge number of jobs. There will be work for both members of the professions narrow focus, as well as for specialists of wide profile.
- Saint-Petersburg. Takes the second place after Moscow. The salary is somewhat lower, but the number of vacancies may compete with the main Russian city.
- Kamchatka Krai. A lot of vacancies is in the field of mining. The downside is not favorable ecological situation, where people do not seduce even good jobs.
- Novosibirsk. Vacancies in the cities are also quite. Among them, more than 10% are those where the experts pay 150 000 rubles.
- Tyumen. Here, as in Novosibirsk, a lot of vacancies and high salaries.
Where cheaper housing and accommodation?
Housing required for any person, it is an axiom. In all regions of Russia the prices for houses and apartments vary. The closer to Moscow, the more expensive. In addition, the cost of housing in the cities and the Outback is also different.
If we talk about a city with a population of 500,000 people, the price per square meter in average is 35 000 rubles. There are areas in which housing costs are only reduced. For example, Smolensk is one square meter of an apartment costs 25 000 rubles.
According to statistics, in 2016 the cheapest housing in Ivanovo region – per square meter we need to pay less than 24 000.
The Federal service of state statistics indicates that a basic set of goods and services today is worth an average of nearly 14 000 rubles. From food this includes 81 position, ranging from marshmallows and ending with meat. Of the 41 non-food products stands out: the use of the world wide web, a haircut and a visit to the bathhouses.
Today it is cheaper to live in Makhachkalaand in the Chelyabinsk region. In third place is Mordovia. In these regions the cost of the shopping cart just below.
Moving to the sea
Many people catch myself thinking: "I Want to live by the sea!". If such a thought occurred to you to doubt is not necessary. Pack your bags and go to the sea coast. And where exactly to move? Let's find out.
For example, the Black and the Azov will appeal to most traveler. Rates on property are low. Of course, it all depends on the location.
To move the sea, need to be familiar with the main resort towns and their infrastructure. Read the article about the Black sea and its resorts.
Another option is lake Baikal. A great kinds, preserves and fresh air – all the evidence suggests that to livenext to such a pond is just a fairy tale.
If you are thinking to move to live to the sea or not, then consider all the benefits:
- Excellent ecological situation;
- The climate is mild;
- Transport network and infrastructure well-developed;
- The economic situation is better than in other Russian regions;
- Many useful fruit.
The move to the Crimea or Sochi – where better?
Still debatewhere to live more interesting and profitable – in Sochi or in Crimea. On the one hand, after the Olympics 2014 year in Sochi, life has changed significantly. There are many additional jobswhich pay high salary. With the other housing has significantly risen.
Still thinking about moving to one of these resort towns? Then look at the following advantages:
- The environmental situation at a high level;
- Suitable for permanent living and climatic conditions;
- The ability to organize a profitable business (for example, to open your hotel).
Unambiguous answer it is impossible, because the climate, temperature regime and other advantages of life at sea in both cities the same. So everyone should decidewhere he wants to move.
I advise to see the rating of the 10 best cities for living in Russia: