How many hours to fly to Jordan from Moscow and St. Petersburg direct flight?
Jordan — Arabic, middle Eastern country. The area of the country is small. Adjacent to some countries: Syria, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Israel and Palestine.
Ancient fortresses, historical monuments, biblical sites, coral reefs, sandy beaches, curative mud of the Dead sea are for the purpose of travelers from around the world.
The airports of Jordan and domestic flights
The country has three major airports:
- Airport Amman, Queen alia (Amman Queen Alia International Airport) is located 26 km from the centre of Amman, the capital of the country. Serves both local and foreign Airlines. Receives Charter and regular flights from all over the world;
- Amman Civil airport (Amman Civil Airport) take local planes;
- Airport Aqaba, King Hussein (King Hussein International Aqaba) is located nine kilometres from downtown Aqaba. Accepts airplanes from five airlines and charters.
Domestic flights from Amman to Aqaba are made by local carriers. Is regular flights, the flight time is about one hour.
In Jordan five air carriers:
- Fly Jordan (Jordan fly) carries out foreign charters from Amman. Aircraft: Boeing 737-300;
- Aviation (Jordan aviation) provides Charter air transportation throughout the world. Aircraft: Airbus A310, Airbus A320, Airbus A330-200, Boeing 737-300, Boeing 737-400, Boeing 767-200;
- Petra Airlines (Petra Airlines). Sends charters to the Middle East. Aircraft: Airbus A320;
- Royal Jordanian Airlines (Royal Jordanian Airlines). International flights to 40 States within the country. Flights to Russia. Aircraft: Airbus A310, Airbus A319, Airbus A320, Airbus A321, Airbus A330-200, Airbus A340-200, Embraer 175, Embraer 195;
- Wings Airlines (Royal Wings Airlines). Flights to middle East countries. Aircraft: Airbus A320.
Going into the flight, find out in this article about the size and weight of hand Luggage, which is allowed to carry on a plane.
How long is the flight to Jordan from Moscow?
Planes take off from three airports:
Flights from Moscow to Jordan is carried out by Russian and foreign carriers.
- SU, AFL — Aeroflot, the largest national air carrier of Russia;
- RJ — Royal Jordanian, the national carrier of Jordan.
- S7 — S7 Airlines, Siberia airlines, Russia;
- PS — Pegasus Airlines, a Turkish budget airline;
- TK — Turkish Airlines, Turkish Airlines;
- LY — El Al Israel Airlines, El al national airline of Israel;
- LX — Swiss International Air Lines, SWISS — the largest airline of Switzerland;
- EK — Emirates Airlines (airline company Emirates), UAE;
- LH — Deutsche Lufthansa( Lufthansa) is a powerful European aviakontserna;
- AF — Air France, national carrier of France;
- ME — Middle East Airlines, the aviation company of the Republic of Lebanon;
- GF — Gulf Air, the largest air carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain;
- FZ — Flydubai, Dubai Aviation Corporation, the national airline of the UAE;
- QR — Qatar Airways, the national airline company of Qatar;
- BA — British Airways, British Airways;
- LH — Deutsche Lufthansa (Lufthansa), the largest air carrier of Germany;
- EY — Etihad Airways, the national airline company of the UAE.
Jordan - a country with a long history and culture, plunge into which will help you to ancient sites. Read our article about historical sites of Jordan.
The flights directly, direct is the most convenient and profitable option.
Such flights make airlines
- Royal Jordanian;
- S7 Airlines;
Planes fly to Amman (AMM Queen Alia International).
Distance between Moscow and Amman - 2647 km (straight-line), journey time is 4 hours and 20 minutes.
A plane ticket you can buy through this search form. Enter the city of departure and arrival, the date and the number of passengers.
A large number of air carriers to bring tourists to Jordan, landing at the following airports:
- IST Ataturk, Istanbul;
- TLV Ben Gurion, tel Aviv;
- ATH Eleftherios Venizelos, Athens;
- ZRH Zurich, Zurich;
- VIE-Schwechat airport, Vienna;
- DXB Dubai, Dubai;
- FCO, Leonardo da Vinci, Rome;
- FRA Frankfurt am main, Frankfurt am main;
- CDG Charles-de-Gaulle airport, layover in Paris;
- BEY Beirut Rafic Hariri Airport, layover in Beirut;
- BAH Bahrain, Bahrain;
- DOH Doha, transit in Doha;
- AUH Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi;
- Tegel TXL, transplant in Berlin;
- LHR Heathrow, the layover in London.
Travel time from docks can range from 8 to 40 hours depending on the number of interchanges.
Jordan has become a popular destination for Russian tourists. See more about this video clip:
In addition to regular air carriers are engaged in large flights, a travel company, they lease the aircraft of the airlines to deliver tourists to the resorts. Such shipments are called charters.
Travel agencies organize Charter flights to the seaside resort of Jordan city of Aqaba.
All the charters arrive at the airport of Aqaba King Hussein (King Hussein International Aqaba), where not need a tourist visa. Regular flights land in the capital of Jordan airport Amman, Queen alia (Amman Queen Alia International Airport), you need a tourist visa, it costs about 68 dollars.
From Amman it is very simple to take a flight to Aqaba only one hour, this regular direction of the local airlines.
The coastline of Aqaba, with its beaches, hotels, restaurants stretches for 27 km. For diving enthusiasts there are created very good infrastructure, the underwater world is rich and diverse. Aqaba is a duty free zone.
Charter flights to Aqaba performs Nordwind Airline (N7, "North Wind") — Russian air carrier, operates regular flights within Russia and international Charter tourist flight operator "Pegas Touristik", being its unit.
The presence of Charter and time of their submission should contact the travel agencies and tour operators.
Flights from St. Petersburg
From St. Petersburg you can also fly a regular flight to Amman, via Aqaba to Aman or Charter to Aqaba.
Flights from the Northern capital of Jordan to implement many of the popular carriers, which are sent from Moscow. Cm. above.
The distance between Saint Petersburg and Amman is straight 3135 kilometres or 1947 miles. The plane covers the distance in about four and a half hours (direct flight).
Travel time with transfers is from 16 hours to two and a half days on different flights, depending on route, flight number and time of transfers. One transplant can be from 40 minutes to 24 hours.
But flights directly from St. Petersburg to Jordan, no.
The departure of the aircraft comes from Pulkovo airport (LED), a large number of routes runs through Moscow.
Learn more here about the classes of service aircraft, their designations, benefits and cost.
From Pulkovo airport (LED) to Moscow flights Siberia Airlines, Jordanian Airlines, Aeroflot, UTair, and others. Then change to the other flights:
- Turkish airlines;
- National Airlines Of Jordan;
- The national Airline of the United Arab Emirates;
- Siberia Airlines;
- Airline "Emirates";
- The airline of Qatar and others.
Also flights are carried out in Minsk on the aircraft Belavia (Belarusian Airlines), and then further flight for airplanesthe world's major airlines.
Aircraft Lufthansa fly from St. Petersburg to Amman via Frankfurt.
Most Charter flights, completely bought and paid for by tour operators, are operated via Moscow airline Nordwind Airlines (N7). Charters fly to the seaside resort of Aqaba, Jordan. All information about Charter flights is a travel agent.
From Jordan, you can bring quite unusual gifts, one - bottle paintings. Read here, what else can you bring from the Eastern edges.
How long is the flight from Ekaterinburg?
Most of the route passes through Moscow.
The flight from Ekaterinburg to Moscow by air carriers:
- Ural Airlines (U6);
- Airline Of Sibir';
From Moscow to Jordan you can fly to many flights to popular airlines, see above.
Distance from Ekaterinburg to Amman on a direct route equals to 3352 km. Departure from Koltsovo airport (SVX).
Time for a direct flight is 4 hours 30 minutes. The transfer time from 50 minutes to 24 hours. Travel time with transfers from 10 hours 30 mins to 46 hours 20 minutes.
Direct flights there.
All flights will be performed with one or two changes. Many routes through Moscow. You can also fly via Prague, Tbilisi, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Bahrain, Doha, Larnaca, Cairo, Berlin, tel Aviv, London and other cities.
Convenient route Turkish Airlines (TK — Turkish Airlines) with one stopover in Istanbul.
Charter flights fly via Moscow, organized by the division of tour operator "Pegas-turistik" airline Nordwind Airlines (N7). The final destination is the seaside resort of Aqaba Jordan. The presence of Charter flights, and the departure time you need to check with the tour operators.
From what other cities are flights?
Flights are carried out in Jordan through Moscow to choose from.
A flight in many cities of Russia are provided by Airlines of Turkey — with one stopover in Istanbul.
Tour operators across the country to send Charter flights, flights to Jordan you need to check with them.