How long is the flight to Sochi from Moscow, St. Petersburg, Yekaterinburg?
The black sea coast of Russia becomes every year more and more attractive both for tourists and for businessmen.
The easiest way to get here by plane - it is fast and comfortable. In recent years, the price of plane tickets becoming more affordable.
Moreover, many carriers set the price for a ticket is comparable to the cost of travel by train.
Flights to the resort city make about 40 airlines, and passenger traffic is more than 3000000 people a year.
Sochi - recreation and sightseeing.
The duration of the flight
At the time of the flight affects not only the distance between cities and weather conditions, and importantly – the type of aircraft. As quickly as possible to carry out the flight perhaps on the side of Boeing.
Distance from Samara to Sochi is 1865 km, and travel time is 2 hours and 15 minutes.
Distance from Yekaterinburg and Perm to Sochi is about the same – 2800 km and 2600 km, respectively. These cities are in different time zone - MSK+2. Direct flights depart for 3 – 3.5 hours.
In the next hour zone - MSK+3, are located such cities as Novosibirsk, Omsk, Krasnoyarsk. The path length of almost 5,000 km, from Krasnoyarsk to the city-resort, the aircraft travels 5 hours and 30 minutes.
A little less way from Novosibirsk, equal 4270km, it is possible to fly for 5 hours and 10 minutes. Travel time from Omsk to South "capital" of Russia will be 4 hours.
Direct flights and the possibility of flight with a transfer
As a rule, indirect flights are cheaper than direct flights. This is because for many, especially long flights is not reached the full salon of passengers, leading to losses of the airline.
Due to the increase in ticket prices, the airlines reduce costs. To ensure complete filling of the bead tickets are sold at the docks.
In this case, the passengers flying to their destination, more passengers wishing to reach the city where the transplant is carried out.
Possible options to fly to the southern capital with a connection:
- from Moscowusually fly direct routes. But there are alternatives and with a stopover in Krasnodar. Flight time in this case will greatly increase, up to 12-15 hours;
- want to save money from St. Petersburg can purchase a ticket with stopovers in Moscow or Krasnodar. Travel time in total will increase to 9 hours;
- from Samara also have the opportunity to get with transfers, as a rule, in Moscow or Saint Petersburg. Flight in this case will last from 4 to 12 hours;
- the possibility of buying tickets with a stopover, there is also the flight Ekaterinburg – Sochi. Journey time will average from 6 to 16 hours, and intermediate cities, primarily Moscow and Saint Petersburg;
- from Novosibirsk and Krasnoyarsk direct flights to the resort city carried out several times a week. If you wish to fly on a certain day the possible routes one and two transfers. The flights in this case passengers will spend 8 to 20 hours;
- from Omsk all flights mostly fly with transfers. City dock is different, and the flight time is from 8 to 16 hours.
Search for cheap flights
We recommend you to use search of the most advantageous variants of flights in this direction:
The planes are what airlines fly to Sochi?
Sochi airport is taking the side of various airlines both local and international flights.
From the capital flights to the South of Russia make the following carriers:
- S7 Airlines;
- Ural airlines;
- Orenburg airlines;
The popularity of the southern "capital" of Russia every year increases. Athe carriers injected at the time of the summer season additional flights.
From distant cities an opportunity to fly not only with a connection, and a direct flight more often.
When you buy tickets in advance have the chance to save, "season" tickets are usually more expensive. But many airlines in this period, announce discounts and sales.