In any other Russian cities have metro: the first, deep and short
The total length of railway tracks of all underground lines in Russia, is less than the length of the new York subway. This does not prevent domestic subway annually to transport more than three billion passengers. Many Russian cities are planning the construction of its subway in the near future.
The Russian subway is recognized as one of the safest in the world. Today, the load on the Moscow metro is comparable with the Beijing passenger flow. This suggests that the Russian metro is the future.
Where did the first underground line?
The first design work on the metro began in Russia back in the days when in Moscow, with a population of slightly more than 1.2 million people the main form of transport was horse-drawn. Architect Balinsky, an engineer Knorre and artist Karazin has developed the project of establishing in this city the electric Railways.
Presented to the public it was in 1901. One of them had to pass through the land, and the other was planned under the red Pipe and Voskresensky areas.
The total length of the planned underground was to be 54 kilometers. As construction financing was considered to attract private investment.
This was the cause of failure in the construction of the Moscow metro. The city authorities were not satisfied that the revenue from this transport will pass by their Treasury.
In 1912 he was made a botched attempt to initiate the implementation of the project Knorre. The actual construction of Moscow metro began in the USSR. In 1931, the Plenum of the CPSU Central Committee adopted a decision on immediate start of construction, which started the process. Responsibilities for execution of the project was entrusted to Kaganovich.
Eight trains of the Moscow metro was lucky their passengers in February 1935.
The process of subway construction in the country was interrupted by the second world war and was renewed after its completion. The St. Petersburg subway was launched in 1955. Thirty years after this event took place until the launch of the metro in Nizhny Novgorod. In 1986, subway earned in Novosibirsk, in 1987 in Samara.
The last metro in Russia was launched in 2005 in Kazan. Currently under design for the construction of the subway in Voronezh. In 2019 it is planned to launch the Chelyabinsk subway.
Metro in Russia - in the following video:
The metro in Russian cities - where it is?
The metro in Russia can be found only in seven cities with a population of more than a million people. They were launched at different times and did not like each other. These include:
- The Moscow metro is the oldest underground in Russia. It is included in the global top five metro load passenger flow. Twelve subway lines have a total length in 333,5 km. The railway line connects the 200 stations. Forty-four of them declared monuments of culture. In the near future it is planned to open in Moscow 78 new stations.
The average flow of passengers of the Moscow metro is more than 7 million people, and in the days of the peak is over 9 million.
To the 80 anniversary of the Moscow subway launched a campaign "Voices underground". In some metro stations you can hear the ads, voiced by the voices of famous Russian actors and singers.
At the station "Sokolniki" the voice of Armen Dzhigarkhanyan and Ekaterina Andreeva. Station "Zamoskvoretsky" and "Kakhovskaya" sound for passengers votes Valery Syutkin and Vera Alentova. Voice of Nikita Mikhalkov and Christina Aguilera can be heard on "the Ring".
Underground railroad tracks and run cars five generations, released Mytishchi and Leningrad carriage works. In 1984 in the Moscow subway was running named train. Their themed devoted to the most important in the country's history.
The tour of the Golden ring of Russia. Description of the towns and attractions - there is.
The deepest station of the Moscow subway "Park Pobedy". Lifting height of the escalator is 64.3 meters.
- Metro href="http://tour.liketourist.com/sovet/kuda-pojti-v-sankt-peterburge/">Saint-Petersburg is the deepest in the world subway. It consists of 5 lines. It is the deepest station in Russia - "Admiralty". It is built at a depth of 86 meters. The total length of the railway St. Petersburg metro is 112,54 kilometers. Daily 255 escalators of the underground will rise and fall more than 2 million people.
- Metropolitan of Nizhny Novgorod is known to many as the Gorky wind. Two metro lines connect 14 stations. A feature of the Nizhny Novgorod metro is a land bridge across the Oka river.
Amazing engineering structure attracts attention and is one of the attributes included in the business card of the city. In the rolling stock includes three personal trains. The total length of the railway is 18.8 miles, the daily flow of passengers — a little more than 100 thousand people.
- The Novosibirsk metro is the first metro built in Siberia. It is considered to be the most extreme in the world according to the temperature of the surrounding earth layer. In winter time the temperature of freezing of the load reaches a considerable value below zero temperatures. On two lines there are 13 stations. The total length of the Nizhny Novgorod subway canvas — 15.9 kilometers.
- The Metropolitan of Samara consists of one line which is the 9 underground stations and 1 ground. The total length of fabric is 12.7 kilometers. The line only 4 of the movable part. Daily Samara metro carries over 40 million passengers.
- The Metropolitan of Yekaterinburg — the last launched in the Soviet period. The length of the railway Sverdlovsk subway is located 12.7 kilometres. Every day the city's metro system transports more than 170 thousand people. The metro consists of line 1, which has 9 stations. On-line running 15 trains.
- The Metropolitan of Kazan - anniversary gift of the country to the city. Kazan underground was launched to the 1000 anniversary of capital of Tatarstan. This is the first metro launched in Russia after the collapse of the Soviet Union, and only in the new history of the country. The Kazan metro consists of one line, which has 10 stations.
In 2018 should enter into operation another line. It will be located 13 stations. The total length of the railway, which is in operation at the moment is 15.8 km. Daily, metro transports more than 30 thousand people.
The construction of the St. Petersburg subway was fraught with difficulties. They are connected with groundwater. In 1995, one of the sections of the Kirov-Vyborg line were blurred. The movement of trains on this section was closed until 2004.
When decorating the subway was used minerals mined in the Urals, Siberia, the far East and Georgia. The deepest station of Novosibirsk subway is at a depth of only 15 meters.
Prepare the passport of the new sample independently: required documents, rules of filling in the application, and much more - here.
In Russia hitchhiking: advice and recommendations in the following article.
The large, deep, short, small and other interesting facts about the subway
The Moscow metro makes foreign tourists a genuine interest and admiration. The design of the stations is an artistic value and delights guests. It is the oldest and longest metro in Russia. In the world ranking of the Moscow metro is line 6 on the length of the railroad tracks, behind Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, London and new York.
The deepest metro station in Russia - "Admiralty". It lies at a depth of 102 metres, but the calculation is the escalator and officially is 86 meters. It is included in the world ranking, behind "Arsenal" in Kiev (104 m) and "Phung" in Pyongyang (100 m).
The St. Petersburg metro is one of the deepest in the world. In contrast to the capital, St. Petersburg metro has a more modest trim.
In the Guinness book of records entered Ekaterinburg metro. On 9 kilometers of the railway is located 7 metro stops away. This is the most short hauls in Russia and the world. Together with the Samara metro subway of Yekaterinburg is the shortest distance in the country. The safest metro in Russia, the experts recognized the Novosibirsk subway.
Fewer passengers in the country carries the Kazan metro. For the year its services are used by slightly more than 30 million people. There are in Russia and Metrotram. He started in Volgograd. Underground tram runs under the ground on the canvas, with a length of 17.3 kilometers.
It's fun! Rest in Russia on the sea inexpensively and withcomfort. How? Find out here.
And where built?
The construction of the subway in Russia, planned the post-Soviet period in such cities as Omsk, Chelyabinsk, Perm, Krasnoyarsk, Rostov-on-don, Khabarovsk, Ufa and Voronezh. The low budget and lack of interested in building a metro investors has led to the fact that the vast majority of projects were suspended or closed.
Construction of the Krasnoyarsk stopped by 2020. The fate of the Perm metro is not yet defined. In Khabarovsk composed of an expert's opinion on the impossibility of the construction of the subway due to the network of underground rivers.
The best things in Chelyabinsk. The subway in this city began to be built in 1992. The long-awaited launch into operation is scheduled for 2019. In Voronezh passed the plan for the construction of light metro. Development plans available in Russian cities metro open new stations. The most active work for the empowerment of underground transport is carried out in the capital.